ITINERARY : IPOH – KUALA KANGSAR TRIP
- Along an old rail network, just an hour from Ipoh, lies the Royal Town of Perak. See old tradition and vivid Malaysian history come to life in the undisturbed town of Kuala Kangsar. Drive through the royal districts to marvel at the sultanate sights of Iskandariah Palace, The Baitul Anor abandoned mansion and the crafted royal museum, Istana Kenangan.
- Just short trip away from The Royal Town, stands the century old railway track of Victoria Bridge. Although this 1900 picturesque structure is no longer in use, the bridge continues to serve as an icon that connects the Perak River.
- Complete your trip by unearthing the dwindling art of handcrafting keris and labu sayong. The keris, a traditional Malay dagger, is welded by hand and predominantly sought after by royalties, while the Labu Sayong was customarily used as a water pitcher in Malay Village.
- UberTRIPs are RM140 for 4 hours (the minimum fare) and RM0.60/min after.
- Rider will pay this as per a normal Uber trip (with both cash and credit card options available) and receive an electronic receipt.
- This amount is only for the car + driver, any entrance charge to attractions is to be borne by the rider.
- Purchase are subjected to 3 to 5 days before the date of travel.