Journey within pristine sanctuary reserved
A few hours tour around Kuala Sepetang, which is a coastal town located in Larut, Matang and Selama District. Cruise along the Kuala Sangga river where you can feast your eyes with eagle showing off. If you are lucky, you might encounter river dolphins. Get in touch with our history by visiting Kota Ngah Ibrahim Historical Complex. Have a chance to visit the best managed mangrove system in the world, Matang Mangrove Eco-Educational Centre, and witness the best charcoal in the world being produced.Last but not least, you will end your tour, of course, with a good and delicious food. There are various food, which are famous all over Malaysia for you to fill your stomach with such as Mee Udang Mak Jah, riverside seafood restaurants and many more.
With Destination Perak, you are now able to experience the best of Kuala Sepetang’s unique charm at the cheapest rate you can get. You can refer the itinerary below.
Itinerary / Tour Program
- Meet & greet with our representative at Matang Museum. Matang Museum ( formerly Kota Ngah Ibrahim Historical Complex ) is located on the Taiping –Kuala Sepetang Road. The building was built by Ngah Ibrahim, son of Che Long Jaafar, the first Malay who mined for tin in the Larut – Matang – Selama complex in the early 1900s.
- Then, visit the Kuala Sepetang Charcoal Factory, Fisherman Village, and Kuala Sepetang Town ( First Railway Station ). The Kuala Sepetang’s charcoal has been acknowledged as one of the best in Asia for almost 8 decades. Currently, it is estimated that 144 charcoal manufacturers and more than 300 stoves are still in business at Kuala Sepetang.
- Continue with River & Mangrove Cruise. During cruise you will enjoy eagle show.
- Lunch at local restaurant. End of program.
* Tour as per itinerary
* Entrance fees
* Tour Guide ( 7 pax above )
* Meal ( 1x Lunch )
* Personal Expenses