Journey within pristine sanctuary reserved
Tour around Kuala Sepetang, which is a coastal town located in Larut, Matang and Selama District, Perak, Malaysia. Have a chance to visit the best managed mangrove system in the world, Matang Mangrove Eco-Educational Centre, witness the best charcoal in the world being produced at Kuala Sepetang Charcoal Factory, and be enchanted by the twinkling fireflies (kelip-kelip) at Kampung Dew. Last but not least, you will end your tour, of course, with a good and delicious food. There are various food, which are famous all over Malaysia for you to fill your stomach with such as Mee Udang Mak Jah, riverside seafood restaurants and many more.
With Destination Perak, you are now able to experience the best of Kuala Sepetang’s unique charm at the cheapest rate you can get. You can refer the itinerary below.
Itinerary / Tour Program
- Meet & greet with our representative at Kuala Sepetang Town.
- At there you will visit First Railway Station and Fisherman Village.
- Then, visit the Kuala Sepetang Charcoal Factory. Take a guided excursion to see how freshly cut trees are stacked and loaded into large baking kilns to produce charcoal.
- You will enjoy sunset tour and a guided firefly’s tour. Fireflies, in Malay are called “kelip-kelip”. The species of fireflies here are mostly the Pteropty tenner where its light flashes together at once. You will also be able to embrace the natural beauty of the mangrove forest as the fauna the call this place home.
- Dinner at local restaurant. End of program.
* Tour as per itinerary
* Tour Guide ( 7 pax above )
* Meal ( 1x Dinner )
* Personal Expenses