Journey within pristine sanctuary reserved
Tour around Kuala Sepetang, which is a coastal town located in Larut, Matang and Selama District, Perak, Malaysia. Have a chance to visit the best managed mangrove system in the world, Matang Mangrove Eco-Educational Centre, witness the best charcoal in the world being produced at Kuala Sepetang Charcoal Factory, be enchanted by the twinkling fireflies at Kampung Dew and cruise along the Kuala Sangga river where you can feast your eyes with eagle showing off. If you are lucky, you might encounter river dolphins. There are various food, which are famous all over Malaysia for you to fill your stomach with such as Mee Udang Mak Jah, riverside seafood restaurants and many more.
Itinerary / Tour Program
- Meet & greet with our representative at Kuala Sepetang Town.
- At there you will visit First Railway Station and Fisherman Village.
- Then you will visit Charcoal Factory. Take a guided excursion to see how freshly cut trees are stacked and loaded into large baking kilns to produce charcoal.
- Afterwards, go on a guided tour at Matang Mangrove Eco-Educational Centre ( MMEC ) tour where you’ll get the chance to plant some mangrove seedling.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Continue with Kuala Sangga Cruise. During cruise you will enjoy eagle show, passing by floating chalet, mangrove forest, and fish farm.
- Dinner at local restaurant. Then, you will enjoy sunset tour and a guided firefly’s tour. Fireflies, in Malay are called “kelip-kelip”. The species of fireflies here are mostly the Pteropty tenner where its light flashes together at once. You will also be able to embrace the natural beauty of the mangrove forest as the fauna they call home. End of program.
* Tour as per itinerary
* Entrance fees
* Tour Guide ( 7 pax above )
* Meal ( 1x Dinner )
* Personal Expenses