History, Architecture, Love, Culture, Everything is in Perak
Experience the charm and the history of Ipoh Heritage Trail. Stroll around the old town of Ipoh where heritage and tradition stands still. Walk the streets of Ipoh as we take you on a culinary-historical adventure to savour the best Ipoh has to offer. Then walk and explore historical buildings built during the British colonial era – a true photographers haven. Take a rest if you need to and sip away on a ‘Ais Kepal’! Experience 3D painting Funtasy House Trick Art. Pose and take pictures with your love ones!
Itinerary / Tour Program:
- Meet and Greet with our representative. You are going to start your tour with “Ipoh Heritage Trail” which is made up of 28 historical landmarks located from the old town of Ipoh to the budding commercial district. The Ipoh Heritage Trail is a display of the city’s history and charm for those that may otherwise pass by these landmarks without recognizing their significance.
- Proceed for lunch at local restaurant.
- Next, moving to Concubine Lane to visit various places that are located within the area.
- First, Ho Yan Hor Museum which is an old pre-war heritage building. You will be able to learn the history of Ipoh and Ho Yan Hor from 1940s onwards and how it expanded into a global pharmaceutical company, now known as Hovid.
- Next destination, Yasmin Ahmad Museum, which is a resource centre as well as unconventional ‘museum’ curated with the objective of educating and inspiring others to write film or commercial scripts of their own. It is a small but flexible space where the late Yasmin Ahmad’s spirit, love, wisdom and sense.
- Then, you are going to reach Sekeping Kong Heng’s main area by walking a few steps away from the museum. For refreshment, you will be having shaved ice ball or “Ais Kepal” which is an ice ball drizzled with syrup. While having your Ais Kepal, you could walk along the walkway within Plan B dining area. There are a lot of small stalls selling varieties of souvenirs and services.
- Last but not least, Funtasy House Trick Art. All the painting inside the house wa painted by 8 local artist’s and consists of 26 Murals and 2 upside down rooms, each painting having a specific way of standing and angle to shoot. But don’t worry if you lack a pair of hands, the staff will be more than willing to assist to capture your on-screen moment! End of tour.
- Breakfast at hotel and check out.
* Accommodation with daily breakfast ( Cititel Express Hotel )
* Tour as per itinerary
* Meals ( 1x lunch / 1x dinner / 1x refreshment )
* Tour guide ( 7 pax above )
* Personal expenses
* Travel insurance