Bringing people closer to nature
Come to this beautiful island for a slightly more rugged escape from the beaten tourist track. There are quite a few places of interests here if you like history and culture. Take some time to visit the Batu Bersurat here which is where you can find the Dutch Fort as well or you can visit the Kali Amman Temple. The island is dotted with provincial fishing villages with lovely traditional houses. The main street of the town has a quaint selection of street eats, shops, cafes, and restaurants. For beach time, the finest shore is Coral Bay with its beautiful emerald green water and fabulous sunsets. Shallow waters and plenty of shade can be found on popular Pasir Bogak beach.
Itinerary / Tour Program:
- Meet & greet with our representative at Lumut Jetty / Marina Island Jetty.
- Take a boat to Pangkor Island and check in at the hotel.
- At evening, you will experience the Island Hopping Tour, where you’ll get the chance to explore the sea via snorkelling and fish feeding.
- After some free and easy at the beach, you get to enjoy dinner at a local restaurant / hotel. End of tour.
- Breakfast at the hotel and check out.
- Start the land tour to visit Mini Great Wall of China ( Fu Ling Kong Temple ), Hai Seng Hin Satay Fish Factory, Pangkor Gallery, Boat Factory, the Dutch Fort ( Kota Belanda ) and the Batu Bersurat.
- Then enjoy lunch at local restaurant.
- Finally, take the ferry back to Lumut Jetty / Marina Island Jetty. End of tour.
* Accommodation with daily breakfast
* Return ferry ticket
* Tour as per itinerary
* Meals ( 1x Lunch /
1x Dinner )
* Entrance fees
* Tour guide ( 7 pax above )
* Surcharge during school and public holidays
* Personal expenses