Ethno Valley was operated on address Lot 4576, Jalan Baru, Kg. Senduk, Bukit Gantang, 34850 Taiping, Perak. Going with the concept of “Tourism and Education in the Light of Entrepreneurship”, Ethno Valley offers unique experience where you can do a lot of activities. The main activities this place is supply and process many types of herb. Get in contact with nature at Ethno Valley Resort that was inspired by the greenery and lushing landscape of the Silver State. A must visit place to those who wish to get a breakout from the hectic town.
What To Do Here?
Among the activities that can be done here are:
- Pony Ride for Kids
- Swimming Pool
- Feeding Fish
- Mini Zoo
- Plant Nursery – There are also crops and plants sell to the public
- Herbs’ Gallery
- There are a lot of herbs products sell in here such as pouch herbs, 3 in 1 coffee, honey and herbal oil.
- Visitors can see for themselves the production of herbal based products ranging that starts in the fields until the products is ready such as drying and grinding.
There are about 15 chalets and a homestay for those who which to spent their night. Facilities like multipurpose hall, dorm and cafeteria are available for those who want to organize camp, wedding ceremonies, corporate events and many more. Among the rooms available are:
- Chalet with 2 single beds
- Chalet with 1 Queen size bed plus 1 single bed
- Dorm (minimum 30 pax / maximum 60 pax)
With Destination Perak, you are now able to stay at Ethno Valley and do the activities at the cheapest rate. You can refer the itinerary below.
|Day 1||Arrival and check in. Proceed with farm tour. Dinner at café / restaurant.|
|Day 2||Breakfast. Check out time.|
* Accommodation with twin sharing basis
* Farm Tour
* Surcharge for school and public holiday
* Optional activities