History, Architecture, Love, Culture, Everything is in Perak
Discover the mystifying historic old town area of Ipoh. You can stop by at some of the Mural Art Lane for a picture or two! You can go all the way back to 1892 as you stroll down the Concubine Lane and witness the historical building here. If you are keen for shopping, this is the time to get ready with some cash because we are about to go for shopping spree at Ipoh Old Town. Then walk and explore historical buildings built during the British colonial era – a true photographers haven. Take a rest if you need to and sip away on a ‘Ais Kepal’!
Itinerary / Tour Program:
- Meet and greet with our representative. You are going to start your tour with “Ipoh Heritage Trail” which is made up of 28 historical landmarks located from the old town of Ipoh to the budding commercial district. The Ipoh Heritage Trail display of the city’s history and charm for those that may otherwise pass by these landmarks without recognizing their significance.
- Proceed for lunch at local restaurant. Next, moving to Concubine Lane to visit various places that are located within the area.
- First, Ho Yan Hor Museum which is an old pre-war heritage building. You will be able to learn the history of Ipoh and Ho Yan Hor from 1940s onwards and how it expanded into a global pharmaceutical company, now known as Hovid.
- Next destination, Yasmin Ahmad Museum, which is a resource centre as well as unconventional ‘museum’ curated with the objective of educating and inspiring others to write film or commercial scripts of their own. It is a small but flexible space where the late Yasmin Ahmad’s spirit, love, wisdom and sense.
- Then, you are going to reach Sekeping Kong Heng’s main area by walking a few steps away from the museum.
- For refreshment, you will be having shaved ice ball or “Ais Kepal” which is an ice ball drizzled with syrup. While having your Ais Kepal, you could walk along the walkway within Plan B dining area. There are a lot of small stalls selling varieties of souvenirs and services.
- Last but not least, Funtasy House Trick Art. All the painting inside the house was painted by 8 local artists and consists of 26 Murals and 2 upside down rooms, each painting having a specific way of standing and angle to shoot. But don’t worry if you lack a pair of hands, the staff will be more than willing to assist to capture your on-screen moment!
- End of tour.
* Tour as per itinerary
* Meals ( 1x refreshment, 1x lunch )
* Tour guide ( 7 pax above )
* Personal expenses