Journey within pristine sanctuary reserved
One day tour around Kuala Sepetang, which is a coastal town located in Larut, Matang and Selama District. You can explore the Kuala Sepetang Town. Have a chance to visit the best managed mangrove system in the world, Matang Mangrove Eco-Educational Centre, witness the best charcoal in the world being produced at Kuala Sepetang Charcoal Factory, in touch with our history by visiting Kota Ngah Ibrahim Historical Complex and cruise along the Kuala Sangga river where you can feast your eyes with eagle showing off. If you are lucky, you might encounter river dolphins!
Itinerary / Tour Program
- Meet & greet with our representative at Matang Museum. Matang Museum ( formerly Kota Ngah Ibrahim Historical Complex ) is located at the Taiping Kuala Sepetang Road. The building was built by Ngah Ibrahim, son of Che Long Jaafar, the first Malay who mined for tin in the Larut Matang – Selama complex in the early 1900s.
- Then, visit the Kuala Sepetang Charcoal Factory, Fisherman Village, and Kuala Sepetang Town ( First Railway Station ). Take a guided excursion to see how freshly cut trees are stacked and loaded into large baking kilns to produce charcoal.
- Afterwards, go on a guided tour at Matang Mangrove Eco- the chance to plant some mangrove seedling.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Continue with Kuala Sangga Cruise. During cruise you will enjoy eagle show, passing by floating chalet, mangrove forest, and fish farm.
- Before tour program end, you will enjoy popular refreshment at Kuala Sepetang.
- End of program.
* Tour as per itinerary
* Entrance fees
* Tour Guide ( 7 pax above )
* Meal ( 1x Lunch & 1x Refreshment)
* Personal Expenses