Sunway Lost World of Tambun, Ipoh
Integrating. Excitement day and night. The Lost World of Tambun is a first water theme park in Ipoh and located in the historic town of Ipoh. The park will provide a much-anticipated family leisure attraction for anyone in the area. The theme park is landscaped with vines, creepers and lush tropical plants to give the illusion of a Lost World. It is opened since November 2004. This exciting water theme park in Tambun features a wave pool, natural hot spring, tube slides and also features a petting zoo. Ideal of family fun with young children.
An amusement stop situated in the noteworthy town of Ipoh, amidst the North-South hallway in Perak; and is set in the common scenes of Ipoh, encompassed by dazzlingly amazing limestone highlights.Such a variety of universes pressed into one, the Lost World of Tambun, is an activity stuffed, energizing enterprise with the most exciting rides and attractions in Ipoh, Malaysia.
Regardless of whether it’s a few days of anarchy overflowing with family fun or a burst of eco-adventure that you’re chasing, take everything in as you travel through the attractions of the Lost World of Tambun. Seven 7 components that make up this universe of adventure – the Water Park, the Amusement Park, Lost World Hot Springs and Spa, the Tiger Valley, Lost World Petting Zoo, the Lost World Tin Valley and Lost World Team Adventure Park.
TICKET INCLUSIVE ACCESS TO:
- Lost World Amusement Park
- Lost World Water Park
- Lost World Tiger Valley
- Lost World Petting Zoo
- Lost World Tin Valley
- Lost World Hot Springs & Spa
- Lost World Lupe’s Adventure
- Paddle Boat ride
- 1 x Ice Cream
- 1 x Set Lunch at designated outlet.
- Weekdays: 11.00 a.m – 6.00 p.m
- Weekends: 10.00 a.m – 6.00 p.m
- Lost World Hot Springs & Spa by Night: 6.00 p.m – 11.00 p.m
- Hot Springs Crystal Spa Treatment: 12.00 p.m – 11.00 p.m
- Park closed every Tuesday, except on Malaysian school & public holidays.
- Lost World Hot Springs & Spa open daily.
For your comfort and safety, all visitors are required to comply with DRESS CODE when swimming or using the rides in the waterpark.
When enjoying the theme park, proper swimming attire is required. However, dry fit round neck t-shirt and dry fit / Lycra aerobic tights are allowed for those who did not have or cannot wear swimming suit.
Why Do You Need Dress Code?
- For hygiene purpose
- Swimwear reduces risk of polluting the pools with waterborne illness and contaminants.
- Non-swimwear material can hold detergents, dye, germs and bacteria which affects balance and clarity. Material such as cotton will breakdown in water and clog the pool’s water system.
- For safety purpose
- Non-swimwear material absorb a lot of water, it can become heavy, making swimming more difficult and increase the risk of water entrapment.
- Swimwear is the appropriate attire for water activities so that your movements are not weighed down.
WHAT TO EAT?
- Lost World Kebab
- 12:00 noon – 9:00pm
- Flame broiled meat wrapped in delightful flatbread with plate of mixed greens and your selection of sauces and you’re good to go for a decent dinner!
- Lost World Ipoh Street
- 11:00am – 10:00pm
- A street delicacies themed stall in the style of old Ipoh that serves a diversity of local street food, refreshments, and dessert.
- Lost World Coffee
- 12:00 noon – 9:00pm
- A little bistro where you can find incredible espresso or tea and luxurious baked goods.
- Onsen Noodle House
- 3:00pm – 10:00pm
- Daily except Tuesday from 6:00pm till 10:00pm
- Feast of noodles with a twist as you can choose whether to enjoy your meal normally or while having a dip in the hot spring.
- Kukuntalu Hawkers
- 11:00am – 7:00pm
- Fill your tummies with Ipoh’s best hawker food at Kukuntalu Hawkers food court.
- 1901 Hot Dogs
- 11:00am – 6:00pm
- 1901 Hot Dogs serves variety of good looking and classic hotdogs!
- 12:00pm – 9:00pm
- A perfect way to cool down with the Korea unique j-shaped ice-cream! It got 3 flavors: vanilla, chocolate & a combo of 2.
Term & Condition
1. For any unused tickets, no further re-validation will be allowed.
2. Customer must produce e-voucher for the above product in order to redeem their entrance ticket.
3. Booking must be made 5 days before arrival.