Sunway Lost World of Tambun, Ipoh
Integrating. Excitement day and night. The Lost World of Tambun is a first water theme park in Ipoh and located in the historic town of Ipoh. The park will provide a much-anticipated family leisure attraction for anyone in the area. The theme park is landscaped with vines, creepers and lush tropical plants to give the illusion of a Lost World. It is opened since November 2004. This exciting water theme park in Tambun features a wave pool, natural hot spring, tube slides and also features a petting zoo. Ideal of family fun with young children.
The Saphira’s Lair is specially created for children, portraying a virtual world complete with the luminous and colorful light to illuminate the glowing rain forest. When the sun sets in the evening, the lights take its place at the Lost World Hot Springs Night Park, Ipoh. Not only children get to spend quality time with their families and friends too can benefit from the hot springs water and its healing properties.
Crystal Spa is a spa facility where visitors can enjoy body therapy at a nominal charge. The spa offers aromatherapy and head & shoulder massage within the privacy and comfort of your own massage hut. Treat yourself to an invigorating massage of your choice and feel rejuvenated from the inside out. Crystal spa is open from 12 noon till 11pm.
Unlike any other man-made hot springs, it is specially designed to function as a true spa. The Infinity Pool can accommodate up to 300 people at once and is surrounded by the serene and calming sounds of the volcanic Ipoh waterfall. The Crystal Pool at Lost World Hot Springs Night Park is specially designed with crystal tiles that glimmers reflecting the sunlight by day. And by night the Crystal Pool will be bathed in colorful lights which would make a dip in this pool interesting and relaxing. This Crystal Pool can also be privately reserved as a VIP pool.
The Geyser of Tambun sprout thermal hot springs water 40 feet up and will tremendously impact a pleasant surprise as it erupts every hour. With subtle lighting effects it excludes a beautiful experience for those who visit at night.To experience the true spa in Ipoh, Malaysia, the Lost World Steam Cave is great because it acts as a sauna, promoting detoxification leaving the skin clean and refreshed, whilst encourages blood circulation. A visit to the Lost World Steam Cave may be what you need to de-stress.
Right at the very top of the Lost World Hot Springs Night Park sits the Top of the World Pool. This pool is a jacuzzi pool with pampering massage water jets that allows a full range of therapeutic hydro-massage for muscles, joints and pressure points. The Foot Spa is a unique pool of reflexology pebbles fitted to the floor. Visitors can walk on the pebbles while enjoying the natural Ipoh hot springs water soothing their feet. It cleanses the body of toxins and impurities and also stimulates the production of endorphins, leading to an improved immune system and sense of well-being.
TICKET INCLUSIVE ACCESS TO:
- Saphira’s Lair
- Crystal Spa
- Infinity Pool
- Crystal Pool
- The Geyser Of Tambun
- Steam Cave
- Top Of The World Pool
- Foot Spa
- Lost World Hot Springs & Spa by Night: 6.00 p.m – 11.00 p.m
- Hot Springs Crystal Spa Treatment: 12.00 p.m – 11.00 p.m
- Park closed every Tuesday, except on Malaysian school & public holidays.
- Lost World Hot Springs & Spa open daily.
For your comfort and safety, all visitors are required to comply with DRESS CODE when swimming or using the rides in the waterpark.
When enjoying the theme park, proper swimming attire is required. However, dry fit round neck t-shirt and dry fit / Lycra aerobic tights are allowed for those who did not have or cannot wear swimming suit.
Why Do You Need Dress Code?
- For hygiene purpose
- Swimwear reduces risk of polluting the pools with waterborne illness and contaminants.
- Non-swimwear material can hold detergents, dye, germs and bacteria which affects balance and clarity. Material such as cotton will breakdown in water and clog the pool’s water system.
- For safety purpose
- Non-swimwear material absorb a lot of water, it can become heavy, making swimming more difficult and increase the risk of water entrapment.
- Swimwear is the appropriate attire for water activities so that your movements are not weighed down.
WHAT TO EAT?
- Lost World Kebab
- 12:00 noon – 9:00pm
- Flame broiled meat wrapped in delightful flatbread with plate of mixed greens and your selection of sauces and you’re good to go for a decent dinner!
- Lost World Ipoh Street
- 11:00am – 10:00pm
- A street delicacies themed stall in the style of old Ipoh that serves a diversity of local street food, refreshments, and dessert.
- Lost World Coffee
- 12:00 noon – 9:00pm
- A little bistro where you can find incredible espresso or tea and luxurious baked goods.
- Onsen Noodle House
- 3:00pm – 10:00pm
- Daily except Tuesday from 6:00pm till 10:00pm
- Feast of noodles with a twist as you can choose whether to enjoy your meal normally or while having a dip in the hot spring.
- Kukuntalu Hawkers
- 11:00am – 7:00pm
- Fill your tummies with Ipoh’s best hawker food at Kukuntalu Hawkers food court.
- 1901 Hot Dogs
- 11:00am – 6:00pm
- 1901 Hot Dogs serves variety of good looking and classic hotdogs!
- 12:00pm – 9:00pm
- A perfect way to cool down with the Korea unique j-shaped ice-cream! It got 3 flavors: vanilla, chocolate & a combo of 2.
Term & Condition
1. For any unused tickets, no further re-validation will be allowed.
2. Customer must produce e-voucher for the above product in order to redeem their entrance ticket.
3. Booking must be made 5 days before arrival.