Surrounded by lush greenery and fronting one of Malaysia’s largest 7,000-acre freshwater lake, the resort is only a 3 hours drive from Kuala Lumpur and easily reached just off the Bukit Merah toll exit (Exit 150) along the North-South Expressway. Bukit Merah Laketown Resort operates two hotels – Kampung Air and Laketown Hotel.
- Includes an area of 11 acres, it is one of the biggest in the northern region of Peninsular Malaysia.
- The Attractions in the park includes: Boomerang, Sandy Beachfront Wave Pool, Water Speed Slides, Body Slides, Giant Tube Rides, Activity Pool, Lazy River, Perak Mining Company, Kids Adventure River, Jumbo Shower, and Water Pillar.
- The Boomerang has become an adrenaline-charged ride and the first and only one of its kind in this country and in South East Asia.
- Bubbles Family Restaurant located at the Waterpark serves favourite Malaysian noodles and fast food.
Monday – Thursday : 11:00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
Friday – Sunday : 10:00 a.m. – 7.00 p.m.
School Holidays & Public Holidays : 10:00 a.m. – 7.00 p.m.
Closed on Tuesdays EXCEPT during public holidays & school holidays.
Waterpark attractions will be closed 30 minutes before the published closing time.
Note: Operation hours are subject to change and cancellation without prior notice.
Term & Condition
1. Tickets purchase subject to 6% GST
2. For any unused tickets, no further re-validation will be allowed.
3. Customer must produce e-voucher for the above product in order to redeem their entrance ticket.
4. Booking must be made 5 days before arrival.